360o SUPPORT SYSTEM
Site Selection, Infrastructure and Setup
- Guidelines for site selection
- Site visit, layout plan and design manuals (Schools designed by EDA, an internationally renowned design and architecture company)
- Delivery management of furniture and fixtures
Brand Building & Marketing Support
- Specialized brand manuals for multi-media communication
- Dedicated webpage and online activation
- Events and exhibition participation
- Digital marketing & social media
- Strategies for BTL marketing
Curriculum & Training Support
- In-house developed curriculum
- Learning material and resources for teachers
- Well-researched books, CDs and circulars
- Evaluation policy & procedures
Operations Management Support
- Recruitment and training support
- IT, ERP and App support
- Guidelines for activities and events
Faculty development programmes and parent orientation workshops by the eminent members of the board
Our Journey So Far
B. Suresh Babu | Tarnaka Centre
“Taking Iris Florets franchise was the best decision I made. My first year has been a cake walk for me with almost 100 admissions already, though it has just been only 6 months since I started my centre. A lot of credit goes to the meticulous and complete planning the Corporate Off¬ice sends us for Marketing and Advertising for our centre and its surrounding target areas”.
Ranga Nayakulu | Ramnagar Centre
“I talk about being an Iris Florets franchisee with immense pride. 13 awards and 60 centres in the first year itself was a mammoth achievement for the brand. This excellent beginning is helping me get a huge number of admissions. It is so easy to run my centre with their complete support in providing curricular and co-curricular activities, coupled with their innovative ideas and suggestions”.
Chandana | Vivekananda Nagar Centre
“I felt as if I was holding someone’s hand who was taking me through the entire process of finding a building to setting up the school to finally running it. Their uniqueness in all aspects made success easy for me. Their innovative infrastructure which was well researched along with their in-house curriculum attracted parents at the first go. Thank you…Iris Corporate Office for your complete support”.
Kavita Meduri | Chand Nagar Centre
“I was one of the first franchisees of this group. I am glad I trusted my instincts and took up this new brand as my franchise. In my first year itself, my centre made a place in the list of best pre-schools in India and that award will forever be special to me. This would’ve not been possible if I didn’t get the kind of support, I got from the Corporate Office”.